Sonos control via pure html / xml / jscript?

Paul

Nov 6, 2009, 11:18:00 AM11/6/09
to Sonos Development
Hi,

I'm looking into writing an palm pre app to control the Sonos and I've
found a few things what I'm going to need such as a JScript soap
client and the Intel UPnP device spying tools which looks like they
show must of the things I'll need later on however I have a basic
problem which I'm hoping someone from this forum can answer...

How is the URL that I should be using for communication constructed?

If anyone has any basic example I'd really appreciate it - i.e. Mute
or Unmute a player?

Thanks,

Paul