Any plans for development in the Apple/Mac environment?

Projectman

Mar 14, 2005, 9:27:14 PM3/14/05
to So...@googlegroups.com
I just sold the PC on eBay and switched to a Mac/OsX (at home only).
Any development going to be happening to support the mac?

Thanks,

crum...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2005, 7:34:14 PM3/15/05
to So...@googlegroups.com

What do you mean by development? There's desktop controller software in
the works from Sonos, I think.

If you're talking on the third party stuff being worked on here, not as
far as I know. However, the source code is largely available, and you
could probably port it.

Except now that I think about it, it's mostly .NET - not sure how that
works with Macs.

Stephen Seay, PMP

Mar 15, 2005, 7:50:12 PM3/15/05
to So...@googlegroups.com
Thanks,

I can say that .net .don't work with mac which .sucks

Have a good day

Steve Eisner

Mar 15, 2005, 8:36:44 PM3/15/05
to So...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I haven't seen any mention of Mac development for Sonos.
There's a chance that .Net PC apps would work under emulation. And
you're always welcome to become the first Mac developer! :)
Steve