FAKE Saudi Arab attack 100 % Strike Effective BS

cubco...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2019, 8:42:30 AM9/20/19
Hi Guys ...

What the Iranians did (They say they did NOT .. and I beleive them) ... is something that the American and Russian can NOT do.

The Iranaians did what the British, Chinese and Israel can NOT do ... only the Americans and Russians are close ... is a Cruise Missle with Terrain Following Radar and GPS ... have to get over 100s of miles of water that have no terrain to map and follow ... so you must have GPS to get there and hug the land under radar.

Even SMART BOMBS .. are just dumb bombs with a Smart Nose Cone .. and TAIL PACKAGE with moveable fins … they are not even 100 % effective.

The Cruise Missile MUST have movable tail fins ... look at the video and the Rockets they put on their Show Time ... have rigid fins.

They showed Dumb Rockets (with Latin Numbers – not Arabic) ... like the Katushka dumb rockets of WW2 and the Civil War Bottle Rockets that got off with a stick tied at the end.

So folks ...

The ONLY way for the 100 % strike effective hits ... is for Humans to go up there and plant explosives and set them off all at the same time.

Then put on the Show Time ... just in time for the Congressional Impeachment Hearing.

Then Trump asks for Marching Orders.

The GOP ... they are marching in lock step as they have to go to Heaven and the End Times of their Prophet from the Catholic God that rapes children like he was Harvey Epstein.

After which they kill the babies.

You do know I am NOT a Monster .. I just kidnap children and rape them as sex slaves for a decade until they Age Out and then set them lose on the streets that I kidnapped them from ….

just ask their parents.

sumbuddie wear blind sea