Proof that Wusong@rocketmail.com works at the CHP Portapotty Weigh Station in Petaluma, California as a Truck Stop Hooker!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thomas Jigme Wheat

Sep 12, 2018, 1:57:13 PM9/12/18
Other recipients: political-conspiracy-and...@googlegroups.com

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/thomaswheat1975$20chp/soc.culture.hongkong/5qpCWeDnYWI/Sbwo9anrrqQJ

Hello Wusunk,
How are the fava beans and the taste of your own diseased syphllitic
brain. Has it been long since your anal cervix was a mule for Big
mother Trucker's 13 inch cock. As you are being penetrated and roughly
anally raped by a bearded 400 pound black shemale, do you gaze in
sorrow at your own one inch rice dick. Do you wish you could be
serviced and take a little pleasure. I know you like to chant the CCP
capitalist mantra of exploitation with your Anal Beads in your spare
time when your ass is not being raped. Are you like a nerdy Gigilo
Transexual Madam Butterfly CCP Spy with dragging gaping jowels for
ass cheeks? Cuz if so, Iam not interested ass toy!!!!!
thomaswheat1975

On Oct 16, 12:27 pm, AntiDabianchenVirus <wuso...@rocketmail.com>

Thomas Jigme Wheat

Sep 12, 2018, 2:01:39 PM9/12/18

Oh listen to your quiffing chiming dilating anus, Oh herpes inflicted
Wusong, can you smell and feel the truckers beard stroke down your
back as you service him?

US airpower will be assured if the Pentagon can get full deployment of
the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter. The Chinese J-20 or possibly existing
J-35 are still 20 years behind the US in terms of manuevering speed
and stealth capabilities. The Chinese bought from the Serbs the
wreckage of a a US F-117 Night Hawk that crashed in Kosovo in 1999.
The recoverable parts of the wreckage enabled the PLA to construct the
J-20.
thomaswheat1975

Thomas Jigme Wheat

Sep 12, 2018, 2:10:56 PM9/12/18
AntiDabianchenVirus

10/16/12

Proof that you, Tom Jigme Wheat, aka "The Progressive Voice", are a LIAR - nothing you say is of any value:

On Oct 16, 12:14 pm, Tom Jigme Wheat <thomaswheat1...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Oh listen to your quiffing chiming dilating anus,
(remainder of troll post trash snipped)

Your whole life has been NOTHING but wild guesses, wrong assumptions,
and infantile insults at people who don't share your ignorant views.
That is why you need consolation from an alien "mystic" who promises a
better life than the miserable one you are living.

Proof that you, Tom Jigme Wheat, aka "The Progressive Voice", are a
LIAR - nothing you say is of any value:

On the 17th of February, 2011, you accused me of advocating the
overthrow of American democracy, and "just a loud mouth with a one
inch rice dick":

http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.tibet/msg/3535c4db40a011...

I have since then asked you to prove it and you couldn't. All you
could do was beat around the bush and assume:

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/555a9caec9d9e24b...

making further accusations: "that makes you a foreign agent of the CCP
in my book. If your here on a visa it will be soon revoked":

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/f7d716c7958c0743...
, knowing full-well That I am an American and that I support the
American democracy in the USA:

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/8e211f9563fe6443...
.
On the 5th of March, 2011, you finally admitted:

"I cant prove that you want to see america overthrown"

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/eca9ae060e064bc3...

You are so dumb that you didn't even know the United States has
different time zones:

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/9353ea9cd1e264ba...

When confronted again, all you could say was "go suck up to your
racist friend house nigger"

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/4da8eea9e620ae9e...

You yourself have thus proven that you are a LIAR!

Quod erat demonstrandum.

me (The Progressive Voice change)

10/17/12

Re: Proof that Wus...@rocketmail.com works at the CHP Portapotty Weigh Station in Petaluma, California as a Truck Stop Hooker!!!!!!!!!!!!

wrote:

On Oct 18, 11:18 am, Tom Jigme Wheat <thomaswheat1...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hello WuStank up the Place,
(remainder of troll post trash snipped)

Your whole life has been NOTHING but wild guesses, wrong assumptions,
and infantile insults at people who don't share your ignorant views.
That is why you need consolation from an alien "mystic" who promises a
better life than the miserable one you are living.

Proof that you, Tom Jigme Wheat, aka "The Progressive Voice", are a
LIAR - nothing you say is of any value:

On the 17th of February, 2011, you accused me of advocating the
overthrow of American democracy, and "just a loud mouth with a one
inch rice dick":

nch rice dick":

http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.tibet/msg/3535c4db40a011...

I have since then asked you to prove it and you couldn't. All you
could do was beat around the bush and assume:

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/555a9caec9d9e24b...

making further accusations: "that makes you a foreign agent of the CCP
in my book. If your here on a visa it will be soon revoked":

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/f7d716c7958c0743...
, knowing full-well That I am an American and that I support the
American democracy in the USA:

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/8e211f9563fe6443...
.
On the 5th of March, 2011, you finally admitted:

"I cant prove that you want to see america overthrown"

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/eca9ae060e064bc3...

You are so dumb that you didn't even know the United States has
different time zones:

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/9353ea9cd1e264ba...

When confronted again, all you could say was "go suck up to your
racist friend house nigger"

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/4da8eea9e620ae9e...

You yourself have thus proven that you are a LIAR!

Quod erat demonstrandum.
Re: Proof that Wus...@rocketmail.com works at the CHP Portapotty Weigh Station in Petaluma, California as a Truck Stop Hooker!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello WuStank up the Place, is your Wus...@rocketmail.com a quiffing
fart from your anus about the pleasures of being raped by Walmart's
armies of Big Hairy Mother Trucker.
Is your Romance of the Twelve kingdoms, the number of penis's that can
fit in your mouth and gaping anus. Why are you like what Malcolm X
described as a House Negro and be indifferent to the suffering plight
of your own people. Why do cut and paste 4 year old drivel and still
have yet written anything original in english in this forum on the
topic of chinese and american political systems and the varying
degrees of freedom they share. Instead you scratch and sniff your
herpes infected ass, and paste the exact same post for four years.
Wusunk, what's wrong with you? Have you only memorized enough english
to post the same thing every day for four years. That's sad 50 cent
Brigader, hour Commie CCP handlers are probably going to move you over
to a Walmart Sweatshop prison forced slave labor camp. Who is the real
stooge face behind Wusunk, wustank, Wusong's mask? Is it the face of a
inside out rectum shoved inside a slashed in half volley ball, with
the face of a potato bug Fuck face. Hey Wusunk, where's your ass
hiding, along with any Premises to conjugate logical discourse and
debate in this forum.
send in the next CCP robot. Wusunk559pocketpussy has been deactivated.
He will now be making Walmart 6 X Moo Moo Pants for white trash
morbidly obese women until he dies!!! Ha Ha Ha Yeh!!!!!!

On Oct 17, 12:27 pm, The Progressive Voice <thomaswheat1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

AntiDabianchenVirus

10/18/12

wrote:
> [...]

herpes infected ass, and paste the exact same post for four years.
Wusunk, what's wrong with you? Have you only memorized enough english
to post the same thing every day for four years. That's sad 50 cent
Brigader, hour Commie CCP handlers are probably going to move you over
to a Walmart Sweatshop prison forced slave labor camp. Who is the real
stooge face behind Wusunk, wustank, Wusong's mask? Is it the face of a
inside out rectum shoved inside a slashed in half volley ball, with
the face of a potato bug Fuck face. Hey Wusunk, where's your ass
hiding, along with any Premises to conjugate logical discourse and
debate in this forum.
send in the next CCP robot. Wusunk559pocketpussy has been deactivated.
He will now be making Walmart 6 X Moo Moo Pants for white trash
morbidly obese women until he dies!!! Ha Ha Ha Yeh!!!!!!

wrote:

AntiDabianchenVirus

10/18/12

wrote:
> Hello WuStank up the Place,
(remainder of troll post trash snipped)

Your whole life has been NOTHING but wild guesses, wrong assumptions,
and infantile insults at people who don't share your ignorant views.
That is why you need consolation from an alien "mystic" who promises a
better life than the miserable one you are living.

Proof that you, Tom Jigme Wheat, aka "The Progressive Voice", are a
LIAR - nothing you say is of any value:

On the 17th of February, 2011, you accused me of advocating the
overthrow of American democracy, and "just a loud mouth with a one
inch rice dick":

http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.tibet/msg/3535c4db40a011...

I have since then asked you to prove it and you couldn't. All you
could do was beat around the bush and assume:

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/555a9caec9d9e24b...

making further accusations: "that makes you a foreign agent of the CCP
in my book. If your here on a visa it will be soon revoked":

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/f7d716c7958c0743...
, knowing full-well That I am an American and that I support the
American democracy in the USA:

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/8e211f9563fe6443...
.
On the 5th of March, 2011, you finally admitted:

"I cant prove that you want to see america overthrown"

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/eca9ae060e064bc3...

You are so dumb that you didn't even know the United States has
different time zones:

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/9353ea9cd1e264ba...

When confronted again, all you could say was "go suck up to your
racist friend house nigger"

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/4da8eea9e620ae9e...

You yourself have thus proven that you are a LIAR!

Quod erat demonstrandum.
me (Tom Jigme Wheat change)

10/18/12

[...]

wrote:

AntiDabianchenVirus

10/18/12

wrote:
> Hello WuStank up the Place,
(remainder of troll post trash snipped)

Your whole life has been NOTHING but wild guesses, wrong assumptions,
and infantile insults at people who don't share your ignorant views.
That is why you need consolation from an alien "mystic" who promises a
better life than the miserable one you are living.

Proof that you, Tom Jigme Wheat, aka "The Progressive Voice", are a
LIAR - nothing you say is of any value:

On the 17th of February, 2011, you accused me of advocating the
overthrow of American democracy, and "just a loud mouth with a one
inch rice dick":

http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.tibet/msg/3535c4db40a011...

I have since then asked you to prove it and you couldn't. All you
could do was beat around the bush and assume:

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/555a9caec9d9e24b...

making further accusations: "that makes you a foreign agent of the CCP
in my book. If your here on a visa it will be soon revoked":

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/f7d716c7958c0743...
, knowing full-well That I am an American and that I support the
American democracy in the USA:

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/8e211f9563fe6443...
.
On the 5th of March, 2011, you finally admitted:

"I cant prove that you want to see america overthrown"

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/eca9ae060e064bc3...

You are so dumb that you didn't even know the United States has
different time zones:

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/9353ea9cd1e264ba...

When confronted again, all you could say was "go suck up to your
racist friend house nigger" (an adage used in the black racial experience to describe the contrast between the field slaves and those who had it easy the domestic slaves (house niggers who spied for their white master against their own racial class) who worked inside the mansions of the colonial southern order in the USA before Lincoln.)

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/4da8eea9e620ae9e...

You yourself have thus proven that you are a LIAR!

Quod erat demonstrandum.

Thomas Jigme Wheat

Sep 12, 2018, 2:22:12 PM9/12/18