You Tube Terminates my Channel - no need 1

cubco...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2019, 4:16:27 AM3/28/19
From the desk of:

Alan B. Mac Farlane, M.A.
P.O. Box 5283
Corning, Ca 96021
(530) 585-3257

YouTube, LLC
901 Cherry Ave.
San Bruno, CA 94066
Subject: Payment from Monitized Video

RE: You Tube Terminates Video Channel
Dear You Tube Team:

After terminating my You Tube channel, thru several emails, you then refused to respond to my demand for money you owe me from the monetized video you have profited from. It is necessary for me to contact you in writing now as a prior necessity to bothering a Jury for my claim of business fraud and financial injury from the odious, misplaced and clear misjudgment of the You Tube Team in terminating with out cause the Alan Mac Farlane video channel. To note there is nothing in the video with image or words that is in violation of You Tube policy. The aforementioned video have been posted, seen for years and a growing subscription was skyrocketing. Because of this wrongful termination a great future wealth was also destroyed.

I am offering you a means to correct this and I advise you to do so for your own welfare. To hurt someone who is close to God is not a good idea. I have seen this many times before and my effort is for you to avoid the Acts of God that will befall you … regardless if you are a religious person who ascribes to such ideas as ‘You reap what you sow’. In my case I sow healing, forgiveness, prevention of injury and making what was broken whole. That is the basis for my effort in the videos on my You Tube channel and also is my effort to attempt protecting the You Tube Team so they make whole what has been violated and repair that injury.

Your continued refusal to repair the injury makes the mendacity of your theft greater and have sowed that bitter seed upon your ground which also compounds the injury and compounds the interest on the injury. As there will be a time in your near future when you will look at the results of your poor husbandry when you see the ground you stand on swallow what you hold dear and precious in the You Tube Team’s bounty harvest of bitter fruit … all done by your hand.

Please accept my warmest regards and sincere condolences.