Teekar-2021 Shutter works not with buttons

Wolfgang Weinbrecht

Aug 30, 2022, 1:33:52 AM8/30/22
to TasmotaUsers
Hello all.

I have here Teekar shutter control model 2021 in use and this flashed to 12.1.1.

I bought it here, please do not consider it as advertising...: https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B0812ZYDK6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

After idle trial and error, I have managed so far that the control works via the WebGui. Unfortunately, I can not get the buttons to run.

My template looks like this:

{"NAME":"Teekar-2021","GPIO":[288,289,0,0,0,224,0,0,32,32,226,225,290,0],"FLAG":0,"BASE":18}

can anyone help?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Philip Knowles

Aug 30, 2022, 1:45:21 AM8/30/22
to Wolfgang Weinbrecht, TasmotaUsers
Please send a screenshot shot of the Configure Module page. As 1) we don't know whether the Template is activated 2) no one has time to spend converting the Template into GPIOs to work out what you've put in

Aug 30, 2022, 2:09:55 AM8/30/22
to TasmotaUsers
Screenshot 2022-08-30 080756.pngScreenshot 2022-08-30 080658.png
i hope these are the right screenshots.

Philip Knowles

Aug 30, 2022, 5:46:47 AM8/30/22
to Wolfgang Weinbrecht, TasmotaUsers

It looks (physically) similar to this

Teekar SYS-CS 01 Curtain Switch Configuration for Tasmota (blakadder.com)

But the GPIO are different. It may be worth trying one of the Blakadder configurations anyway.

In any case, you have 2 Button 1s. The Button number needs to match the Relay number to function.

By trial and error you can work out the buttons by systematically working through the GPIO one at a time. If you are confident that Relay 1 is GPIO5 then remove the other Relay allocations and start from GPIO2 and allocate it to Button1 and check whether it operates it. Then try GPIO3 etc. When you find it, add back Relay 2 and start again with Button 2 etc.

Sent from Mail for Windows

Please send a screenshot shot of the Configure Module page. As 1) we don't know whether the Template is activated 2) no one has time to spend converting the Template into GPIOs to work out what you've put in

Wolfgang Weinbrecht

Sep 1, 2022, 4:29:58 PM9/1/22
to TasmotaUsers

Thanks for the tip, I had already tried that.

At the moment I have been able to determine the following:
GPIO0 -> blue LED on top
GPIO1 -> blue LED bottom
GPIO16 -> blue LED middle

GPIO5 -> relay 1
GPIO15 -> relay 2

GPIO2 -> red LED center
GPIO3 -> green LED top
GPIO4 -> green LED bottom

GPIO12 -> unknown
GPIO13 -> green LED center
GPIO14 -> unknown

remain GPIO9 and 10, if here the warning for the activation is valid:
ESP Chip Id 11170533 (ESP8266EX)

since there are 3 buttons, they must be double assigned somehow.  With the original firmware the buttons light up red when pressed.

Philip Knowles

Sep 1, 2022, 5:21:49 PM9/1/22
to Wolfgang Weinbrecht, TasmotaUsers

Perhaps it’s using a GPIO expander? There’s a chance I suppose that the buttons are connected to A0

Philip Knowles

Sep 1, 2022, 5:39:23 PM9/1/22
to Wolfgang Weinbrecht, TasmotaUsers

There’s a Teekar device which uses BS814A2 in the issues

Sent from Mail for Windows

Sep 2, 2022, 3:18:21 AM9/2/22
to Wolfgang Weinbrecht, TasmotaUsers

There is an issue which gives some background

Feature Request: Support FTC532 Touch Controller · Discussion #10185 · arendst/Tasmota · GitHub

Where your device is specifically mentioned. You will need to compile with USE_FTC532 but other than the information here

Tasmota/xdrv_47_ftc532.ino at c08561f67c722556655da7b8cbe1482d98aecd90 · arendst/Tasmota (github.com)

There’s not much else

Wolfgang Weinbrecht

Nov 15, 2022, 2:57:29 AM11/15/22
to TasmotaUsers
thanks for the help. i use a custom build of tasmota with ftc532, this works fine.

this ticket will close.