TreatLife SS02 3- Way SUPER SLOW

John Wilganowski

Jul 11, 2021, 1:53:44 PM7/11/21
to TasmotaUsers
I have a SS02 running v9.5.0, and boy ole boy can it be SUPER slow at times. For example, after a power cycle, it can take up to 5 minutes before the web server is operating without timing out. And even the basically functionality of the switch, can take 3-5 minutes after a power cycle.

Any thoughts on this?

Philip Knowles

Jul 12, 2021, 1:08:44 AM7/12/21
to TasmotaUsers, John Wilganowski
Without seeing the logs it's only guesswork but most likely issues with wifi/MQTT - most likely MQTT.
Once the webui is up go into console and post the output here.
A common issue is having 2 devices with same Client ID. You can have the same username and password for all devices but the client must be unique.
Regards

Phil K