Control relay module using esp01

Samir Arishy

Jul 22, 2024, 4:48:42 AM (2 days ago) Jul 22
to TasmotaUsers
I have a relay module of unkown origin. It has 5v input to operqate it. Here is my problems:
if I connect ground wire to one end of the relay coil it activate the relay..I have exp01 with Tasmota running ok inside my wifi network. see att. How do I wire the two units so I can control the raley with tasmota. I do not know  how to WIRE the two ( relay module and ESP01). Your help will be greatly appreciated.
cw72.png

Justin Adie

Jul 22, 2024, 4:52:45 AM (2 days ago) Jul 22
to Samir Arishy, TasmotaUsers
Can you send a photo of the relay module?  It is difficult to help without knowing what you are working with.