Pulsetime Sonoff Mini

Whabby

May 3, 2022, 6:41:06 AM5/3/22
to TasmotaUsers
Hi Everybody
I have problems with pulsetime. I use Tasmota 10.1.0.
So pulsetime 280 should be power on for 180 sec. In my case, it's like a lottery:
PULSETIME1 102 --> 11 sec.
PULSETIME1 360 --> 18 sec.
PULSETIME1 400 --> 49 sec.
PULSETIME1 700 --> 27 sec.
I changed the device with an other Sonoff Mini (1.2), same results. What could be the reason?

Philip Knowles

May 3, 2022, 7:02:23 AM5/3/22
to Whabby, TasmotaUsers

There’s something certainly going on but without seeing the actual console output it’s difficult to pin point.

Perhaps you could cut and paste the console output?

I much prefer blink.

Blinktime 1800

Blinkcount 1

Power1 3 to operate the relay

Will blink for 180 seconds. Advantage of blink is that if you want the output o stay on longer you can still use power1 1 and power1 0 to switch off

Regards

Phil K

Sent from Mail for Windows