Change sample time for a sensor

Ulf Holt

Jul 6, 2021, 12:31:01 PM7/6/21
to TasmotaUsers
As far as I can see, the default sample time for tele/Xxx/SENSOR i 5 min. I need to change this to a lower value to be able to compare 3 different sensors, bu I cannot find a way to do it. I am using MQTT and Node Red, and it works perfect, exept for the sampeling time. It looks for me like MQTT is the culpit, since the console will update the values ever so often.

Best regards

Ulf

Philip Knowles

Jul 6, 2021, 12:54:13 PM7/6/21
to Ulf Holt, TasmotaUsers

It’s on the Logging page

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Ulf Holt

Jul 6, 2021, 1:09:32 PM7/6/21
to TasmotaUsers
Thank you so much, Philip, and thank you for all the knowledge you are sharing with dummies, like me😄
Worked like a dream.

Have a lovely day, evening, in what ever time zone you live.

All the best from
Ulf