Sonoff B02 Smart Bulb

Michael

Oct 27, 2022, 7:54:25 AM10/27/22
to TasmotaUsers
Hi guys,

I am trying to get TASMOTA onto my Sonoff B02.
According to doc, the B02-B-A60 supports DIY mode and I found a few YouTube videos describing the way forward.

After switching 5x off/on, the bulb starts to blink fast.
It also starts a WLAN called ITEAD-xxxx
All good so far.

I am able to connect to the WLAN provided by the bulb. However, if I follow the documentation and open a web browser and navigate to http://10.10.7.1, the bulbs stops blinking and the browser is stuck.
The bulb still responds to ping 10.10.7.1, but I cannot access it to provide an IP address from my network.

Any idea how I can flash the bulb with TASMOTA?

Thanks,
Mike

Philip Knowles

Oct 27, 2022, 8:42:22 AM10/27/22
to Michael, TasmotaUsers

According to Blakadder the B02-B-A60 is unsupportable (uses SV6i66F rather than ESP) so not sure which ‘doc’ you are reading.

Sent from Mail for Windows

Michael

Oct 27, 2022, 9:03:56 AM10/27/22
to TasmotaUsers
Hi Philip,

the Sonoff documentation says, it's DIY capable and this video shows how to enter DIY mode.
This is where my problem already starts. I am not able to access the WIFI screen, because the browser freezes on http://10.10.7.1

You are right, I now found the info on Blakadder as well :-( However, I would still be able to control the bulb through the web-interface at least.
It seems like, the docs I found refer to B01 :-(

So, then my questions boils down to how to access DIY mode (without being able to flash it with TASMOTA).

Mike

Philip Knowles

Oct 27, 2022, 10:54:01 AM10/27/22
to Michael, TasmotaUsers

Think you need to ask that on the Sonoff site... itead/Sonoff_Devices_DIY_Tools (github.com)