Loosing use template flag after power outage

Dirk Eisner

Apr 22, 2024, 5:28:01 PMApr 22
to TasmotaUsers
Hi all,  I was wondering if there is some reason why this is happening.
I can reboot from the interface and the flag to use the template configuration is retained. However, at a power loss, the flag is removed. The template settings are retained and after setting the interface manually back to use the template all works as expected. It is only the use template flag that is lost, nothing else.

ESP32S3
Firmware Tasmota 13.4.0
SetOption65 1 is set

Any help would be greatly appreciated