4 channel dimmer

David Vazquez

Mar 30, 2022, 10:02:54 AM3/30/22
to TasmotaUsers
Hi!

Anyone here that has tried this 4ch dimmer?

Zero-cross GPIO5
Dimmer1 GPIO4
Dimmer2 GPIO13
Dimmer3 GPIO14
Dimmer4 GPIO12

Looks interesting, both "normal" and DIN-rail variant.
I don´t find it at Blackadders list, so I guess it is relatively new in the game.

One thing I wonder is how will it go if you put 4x10A through this...

And then of course I have no idea how the template should be configured, with zero-cross detection and four dimmer output...

Philip Knowles

Mar 30, 2022, 12:49:54 PM3/30/22
to David Vazquez, TasmotaUsers

You’ll most likely need to use SetOption68 1 to use individual control and SetOption99 1 for zero-cross.

Regards

Phil K

Sent from Mail for Windows

David Vazquez

Apr 14, 2022, 6:13:27 PM4/14/22
to TasmotaUsers
Thankss! I’ll try it as soon as they arrive (I just ordered 3 pcs)
//David