URL command for PIR to control hall light

Glenn Bot

Apr 17, 2022, 2:30:12 AM4/17/22
to TasmotaUsers
Can someone help me setup some rules that will allow me to turn on a Device for 2mins but only turn it off if it was already off in the first place.

Configuration:
PIR connected to Tasmota which triggers a light connected to a Shelly1 via URL but if the hall light was already on then don't turn it off automatically after 2mins.

Thanks.

Philip Knowles

Apr 17, 2022, 10:38:31 AM4/17/22
to Glenn Bot, TasmotaUsers

Use Blink

Blinkcount 1

Blinktime 1200

Rule1 on switch1#tate=1 do power1 3 endon

Rule1 1

You will need to unlink the switch from the relay

Regards

Phil K

Sent from Mail for Windows