visual code

R Casorso

Apr 16, 2024, 8:59:03 AMApr 16
to TasmotaUsers
just checking if there is some wisdom out there about using visual code and platformio.  I have it installed and can use it to compile and flash esp8266 boards.  But when I change the board (in platformio.ini) to any esp32 board it fails to compile with the error Error: Could not find LD script.  is there something else i need to change?  Thanks

Philip Knowles

Apr 16, 2024, 9:10:39 AMApr 16
to R Casorso, TasmotaUsers
The easiest way is to use TasmoCompiler

There's a link on the page to take you into it - just need a GitHub account

just checking if there is some wisdom out there about using visual code and platformio.  I have it installed and can use it to compile and flash esp8266 boards.  But when I change the board (in platformio.ini) to any esp32 board it fails to compile with the error Error: Could not find LD script.  is there something else i need to change?  Thanks

R Casorso

Apr 16, 2024, 4:14:31 PMApr 16
to TasmotaUsers
Sadly I need a custom compile with the thermostat enabled.

On Tue, Apr 16, 2024, 5:59 a.m. R Casorso <rvca...@gmail.com> wrote:
just checking if there is some wisdom out there about using visual code and platformio.  I have it installed and can use it to compile and flash esp8266 boards.  But when I change the board (in platformio.ini) to any esp32 board it fails to compile with the error Error: Could not find LD script.  is there something else i need to change?  Thanks

Philip Knowles

Apr 16, 2024, 4:20:10 PMApr 16
to R Casorso, TasmotaUsers
You can do that with Tasmocompiler - that's why I suggested it

Sent: 16 April 2024 14:18
To: TasmotaUsers <sonof...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: visual code