notifications on public internet

app41

Jun 3, 2024, 2:45:14 AMJun 3
to TasmotaUsers
hello All

I need to send a notification when a contact/sensor is activated on a tasmotized shelly in my home. my home LAN is connected to the internet
I would like to ring my Android phone with a dedicated ring melody
and I want to turn on a relay in my office
think of something similar to an anti-theft alarm
also, my office LAN is connected to the internet

both home and office routers are connected with dynamic address
smartphone alert must also run when I'm out of home and out of the office

Image_20240603_0001.jpg

how can we solve it?
I don't want to install any Raspberry with a domotic server
less is more...

Justin Adie

Jun 3, 2024, 2:50:39 AMJun 3
to app41, TasmotaUsers
What solutions have you tried?

IfTTT comes to mind if you don't want to have a rPi or use Alexa or similar platform.

Christian Lyra

Jun 3, 2024, 8:15:26 AMJun 3
to TasmotaUsers
Hi,

Tamosta has a webquery funciont (https://tasmota.github.io/docs/Rules/#watchdog-for-wi-fi-router-or-modem)  or if you have a esp32, the berry script language. If your notification service accepts a web "get" or "post" command you are done. If you choose the raspberry option or even a remote docker I would look into mqttwarn or appraise.

--
Christian Lyra