Cant get Shelly 1 to work

joel gerardi

Nov 17, 2022, 8:17:16 PM11/17/22
to TasmotaUsers
I have a shelly1 with tasmota version 11.10.0 gpio4 is set to relay1 and gpio5 is set to switch_n 1. When i sign in to the webUI, it shows power 1 toggles when i turn it on and off the the relay isn't actually working.  I have two of these and am having the same issue with each of them.  I can restore the shelly firmware and they appear to be working fine so im a little lost here.
A little history.  I had tasmota working on this for about a year but ran in to a network problem so i re-flashed it with tasmota.  I have read some posts that have me thinking the newer firmware might be the issue.

Any thoughs?

Philip Knowles

Nov 17, 2022, 11:58:40 PM11/17/22
to joel gerardi, TasmotaUsers
Are you flashing OTA or via the pins? Have you tried a reset 5? Personally, I just put my Shellys in MQTT mode and run them with stock firmware now. There's a limited rules functionality (such as automatic power off). It's only Sonoffs I flash.