Connection Problems

carltonb

Nov 7, 2022, 1:07:31 PM11/7/22
to TasmotaUsers
I have just purchased 32 Martin Jerry S01 pre flashed switches.
I have managed to get them all setup with an IP address.
I created a seperate SSID on my unifi system just for these devices.
All the devices show up as being connected but I can only access less then 1/2 of them when I enter the IP address to setup the configuration. They do work as a switch.
If I enter an IP address the config screen shows up in a few seconds, some can take 30 to 60 minutes and then only part of the config is displayed. Others will not come up when I enter the IP.
They have v 12.2.0 installed.
All are on a 2.4 network.
What is happening, what can I try to resolve this.

Philip Knowles

Nov 7, 2022, 2:09:25 PM11/7/22
to carltonb, TasmotaUsers

The answer may be that you ‘purchased 32 Martin Jerry S01’s. Most routers have a limit of 32 devices. Check if that’s the case with yours.

Sent from Mail for Windows