crash after stop a recording

Yarsdon Seuded

Apr 29, 2021, 12:53:10 PM4/29/21
to SonoBus Users
Hi, i'm looking to solve a crash um my sonobus. I looked over internet and did'n find a report like mine. I'm using Manjaro, so, rolling release and you know... i don't know if the problem is in the software or in the system due some new releases from the Manjaro OS.

The crash happen when a recording is stoped. I was using the standalone aplication (ALSA and JACK), but i tried vst's too and the crashes still happen.
My instalation of sonobus was builded from source and was working fine untill a atualization occured 3 weeks ago (i don't remember version n°).

Someone could help to solve this?
thanks in advance

Jesse Chappell

Apr 30, 2021, 8:50:21 AM4/30/21
to Yarsdon Seuded, SonoBus Users
Can you post a screenshot (or tell me) what all the options in the
Recording tab of the options popup are? Does it happen whether you are
connected with others or not?

Thanks,
Jesse

Yarsdon Seuded

May 5, 2021, 10:32:46 AM5/5/21
to Jesse Chappell, SonoBus Users
Hi, Jesse. Tkanks for your support.
I'm sorry for answering so late, but due to my work, only now i'm havin time to checkout this.
image.png
image.png
image.png

These are the configs i'm using most of the time.
The crash occurred in both situations: alone or with other users connected.
I tested with different settings on Recording options tab and under a different Jack sample rate configs  (the same of other users) and still crashing, but today i found a solution for me with vst plugin that works fine but the problem still persists on the standalone app. That was curious, because the version os official repositories and Snap wasn't installing the plugins, but when i builded from git, 4 different vsts was installed! Only one of that works fine, wich is tagged "favorite". The first don't open correctly. The others are with the same crash that standalone app.
image.png

I hope this information is useful for the community.
Thanks