Sonobus IOS App auv3 or iaa compatibility

Roan Grasmeijer

Dec 21, 2020, 5:13:08 PM12/21/20
to SonoBus Users
Hey guys,

I really love the concept of what you’re  doing and I’ve seen it work great on my friends MacBook which is why i decided to try it myself and when i saw that you’ve created an iPad app thats compatible with the rest i was stoked. Sadly i soon had to realize that there was no inter app audio or auv3 compatibility so I couldn’t join the jam myself🥲
Keep up the good work and i hope you’ll add the compatibility when the app releases

Roan

Jesse Chappell

Dec 21, 2020, 5:46:42 PM12/21/20
to Roan Grasmeijer, SonoBus Users
Hey roan it has both IAA and AUv3 compatibility on iOS. What host are you trying? It loads  in the effect slot.

Jesse