XR18 no audio out to SonoBus since recent version update

Dov Goldman

Jun 24, 2021, 7:33:08 AM6/24/21
to SonoBus Users
Hi,

Here’s my configuration:
iPad Pro 2018 hardwired Ethernet via Anker 6 in 1 dongle & WiFi
Behringer XR18 as audio interface

XR18 USB Returns:
Aux L/R USB 1 & 2

XR18 USB Output:
Main L USB 17
Main R USB 18

This configuration works for my DAW, Cubasis 3

SonoBus Audio:
Device IOS Audio
Active Input Channels X18/XR18 17, X18/XR18 18
Active Output Channels X18/XR18 1, X18/XR18 2

When I hit “Test” I hear the tone in my headphones connected to the XR18 headphone jack. If a friend plays a guitar or speaks into a Mic from another Sonobus instance in a connected group, I hear it.

When I play or speak, nothing. The meters indicate no signal is being fed into Sonobus from my XR18.

This used to work perfectly. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Dov

Dov Goldman

Jun 24, 2021, 7:36:00 AM6/24/21
to SonoBus Users
In the input mixer, 1-2 is selected as X18/XR18 17, X18/XR18 18.

I’ve tried every other combination of input channels, to no avail.

I would appreciate any ideas.

Jesse Chappell

Jun 24, 2021, 8:56:40 AM6/24/21
to Dov Goldman, SonoBus Users
I take it you are using the standalone app and not the plugin, correct?

Double check in the system Settings under Privacy->Microphone that SonoBus is enabled. Send a screenshot with the input mixer visible, and another with the audio options visible.

Jesse