Open and connect to a server without an Internet connection

김성현 (그룹엠)

Nov 1, 2022, 10:08:50 AM11/1/22
to SonoBus Users
I want to open and access the server locally in an environment without the Internet.
I know how to access without going through the connection server, but I don't know how to create a group.
Can you tell me?

Jesse Chappell

Nov 1, 2022, 10:26:26 AM11/1/22
to 김성현 (그룹엠), SonoBus Users
In order to use the groups feature you can use the connection server
built-in to the standalone version. Choose one of your computers to be
used for this, and in the connection server field at the bottom of the
private group connect window enter the IP address of that computer
followed by :10999, so for example, 192.168.1.23:10999. Enter the same
value for the other sonobus clients you use (so they all point to the
same IP and port of a system running the standalone app). That should
be it, you can easily create groups without any internet connection
that way.

Jesse

김성현 (그룹엠)

Nov 7, 2022, 4:16:21 AM11/7/22
to SonoBus Users
This method worked! Thank you!

2022년 11월 1일 화요일 오후 11시 26분 26초 UTC+9에 jesse님이 작성: