Output metronome on specific DAC channel?

Michael Palumbo

Feb 12, 2021, 4:54:58 PM2/12/21
to SonoBus Users
Hi there, first time posting here. Big thanks to Sonobus for this system.

I'd like to send the metronome out of a specific channel on my soundcard (i.e. to pass it through a clock divider on a hardware synth).

I haven't seen this documented -- is it possible?

Many thanks!

Michael

Jesse Chappell

Feb 12, 2021, 5:19:40 PM2/12/21
to SonoBus Users
Not yet! I'm working on a big multi-channel update.. which might
include output routing specific things to specific channels... I will
add met routing to the list!

Jesse

Michael Palumbo

Mar 20, 2021, 1:54:40 PM3/20/21
to SonoBus Users
sorry  i  didn't  reply! that's great, thank you  Jesse!

Jesse Chappell

Mar 20, 2021, 2:52:28 PM3/20/21
to Michael Palumbo, SonoBus Users
By the way, met and file playback routing is in the latest beta....

Jesse
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sonobus-users/fc7feb41-8817-4d54-bf67-663458788149n%40googlegroups.com.

Michael Palumbo

Mar 22, 2021, 9:07:39 AM3/22/21
to Jesse Chappell, SonoBus Users
oh it is! Where can I download the Beta version(s)?

Thanks!

Michael