Video in SB session to share vocal/chord charts?

Filote

Apr 26, 2024, 1:02:46 AMApr 26
to SonoBus Users
Hey there,
I've seen a sonobus session where a user somehow shared a window that was displaying a chart for the tune being played. Anyone know how to do that?  Thanks!
Message has been deleted

Jim C

Apr 29, 2024, 3:50:24 AMApr 29
to SonoBus Users
1) This works better with more than once screen attached
2) Open up the chart softsoft on your computer I.e. Guitar Tabs etc.
3) Open up Sonobus
4) Create or Go into to a session room
5) Once in session click on the "Camera Icon at the top in Sonobus
6) This opens VDO.Ninja Link Generator, then select Mode = Room, Source = Screenshare
7) Click on "Join Video In Browser"
8) Click on "Select Screen To Share"
9) Click on 2nd tab - "Window"
10) In there it will show your open screens on your computer, select the screen "Chord Chat etc that you opened earlier" and it will display that screen in the video chat to all users in the room to view

AndyMc Producer

Jul 16, 2024, 6:06:32 PM (23 hours ago) Jul 16
to SonoBus Users
Also if your a director of a vdo room you can post a link and change it as needed.Example to chordie or other song books.
This way the page you can see song book clearly and others cams with out the need to enlarge the song book cam.
If you use something like watch together you can even put up Karaoke which plays realtime for all.