SonoBus update v1.6.0

Jesse Chappell

Jan 9, 2023, 1:25:49 PM1/9/23
to SonoBus Users
Just in case you haven't seen, there is a new update of SonoBus on all
platforms:

SonoBus v1.6.0 Release Notes

- Added support for private chat messages. Press the dots menu near
the bottom right of the chat page to start a private chat with someone
in your current connected group.

- Can now drag to reorder samples in a Soundboard
- Improved visibility of actively playing soundboard samples
- Soundboard sample gain now changes immediately when dragging slider
- Added toggle for default numeric hotkey trigger for soundboard
- Added button to apply sample options to all other samples in the
current soundboard in the sample editor.

- Added support for VDO.Ninja link generation for the group. Get to it
from the group name button near the top. VDO.Ninja is a very flexible
free high-quality web-based video streaming system.

- Saves/restores input mixer Mute state

- Added support to save plugin default options (which are used with
new instances).
- Added show/hide group password button
- Reconnect to Last Group feature now works properly in a plugin when
the UI isn't shown
- If the connection server goes down, now automatically attempts to
reconnect to it

- Now hides connected users' IP addresses by default in the receive
options popup (lower right of user strip), click the area to show
- Added Block by IP feature, to prevent any user from a certain IP
from communicating with you in a group. You can get to that feature by
clicking in the Send Quality area popup (lower left of user strip).

- Fixed issues with external file loading/restoring on iOS/Android

- Updated to latest JUCE 7

Jesse

T.W. Day

Jan 10, 2023, 12:17:09 PM1/10/23
to SonoBus Users

In his autobiography, Steve Woznick said, “I don’t believe anything really revolutionary has ever been invented by committee… I’m going to give you some advice that might be hard to take. That advice is: Work alone… Not on a committee. Not on a team.” Jesse is living evidence of that fact.This is an incredible platform, at any price.

mauro bonanzinho

Jan 29, 2023, 6:52:43 AM1/29/23
to SonoBus Users
Hello guys.
We need to help this project with our donations.
It doesn't matter the amount of the donation, but the true amount of love and kindness that goes into it.
Jesse creates a pix?
It will make it easier

DMM

Mar 9, 2023, 7:45:12 PM3/9/23
to SonoBus Users
Hi Jesse,

Thanks for all of the new updates including the addition of the VDO.Ninja Link Generator.
Is there any way possible to change the default video program from VDO.Ninja to something else like Jitsi or another program that uses WebRTC?

Jesse Chappell

Mar 9, 2023, 8:52:51 PM3/9/23
to DMM, SonoBus Users
I chose video ninja because it supports many parameters and setups, from advanced production streams to simple rooms… and it does also use WebRTC. That said, I can include a Jitsi link generator too

Jesse