Bug?

Hans Leeuw

Jun 2, 2021, 12:10:04 PM6/2/21
to SonoBus Users
Hi Jesse,

Sometimes when I start up sonobus (1.4.5 on Mac Mojave using it as a vst~ in MAX) the player on the other side complains that my sound is distorted. Pushing the share metronome button (without the metronome on) and 'unpushing' it will fix the issue. Unfortunately we did not record that distortion yet.

But I thought, maybe this triggers an awareness...

Best, Hans.

Jesse Chappell

Jun 2, 2021, 12:27:17 PM6/2/21
to Hans Leeuw, SonoBus Users
That’s really strange. Are you using Send Multichannel? A screenshot of the SonoBus plugin window with the input mixer shown would be helpful, while you are connected.

Jesse