MacBook Pro and MacBook Air No Sound Through Audio Interfaces

Matt Friedland

Jan 3, 2024, 2:01:32 PMJan 3
to SonoBus Users
Hi Everyone,

Hopefully someone can help with this.

Some musicians I'm collaborating with are not hearing any sound when connecting to Sonobus or clicking on the TEST audio button in the Audio Settings in Sonobus.

This is happening with some MacBook Pro and Air users I have been working with.
The interfaces they've tried are the M Track Solo and Duo by M Audio and the Audiobox Go by Presonus.

When setting up their audio in Sonobus, they are able to select the audio interface but when they hit the test button, they hear no sound.

Also, when they join a session, I am showing with 0ch and muted but they appear fine on my interface.

Their audio interface works fine with Zoom though as I can hear them clearly.
They are running on Ethernet and their Wifi is turned off.

I've also checked their Sound Settings under the System Preferences on their Macs. Audiobox Go is selected as the Input and Output on their Mac but still no audio connection to Sonobus but again, Zoom audio is fine through the interfaces.

I have had no issues on my end and have been using Sonobus for close to 2 years.

I've attached screen shots of their Sonobus interface for reference.

Any help to get this working would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Matt

Screen Shot 2024-01-03 at 10.39.09 AM.png
Screen Shot 2024-01-03 at 10.38.58 AM.png
Screen Shot 2024-01-03 at 10.39.55 AM.png
Screen Shot 2024-01-03 at 10.39.36 AM.png