android 1.4.5 with PT 2021.# on Big Sur

Fritz

Jan 14, 2022, 6:43:40 PM1/14/22
to SonoBus Users
1.4.8 of SonoBus.

can't seem to make SonoBus work.
it seems to connect, but then I get this error.
if any one can offer up tips at all.

I followed set up audio instructions for both the app and plug.
Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 6.20.07 PM.png

Fritz

Jan 14, 2022, 6:57:23 PM1/14/22
to SonoBus Users
figured it out.  VPN blocked the connect.  I usually leave the VPN on 24/7, coz I don't like to have to remember when I need to connect to a charge card or the like.
I don't suppose there is a way to use with the VPN on?  Port Forward or something?

Fritz

Jan 14, 2022, 7:17:34 PM1/14/22
to SonoBus Users
but in stereo I get left only.
In mono I get both.

Fritz

Jan 17, 2022, 7:41:07 PM1/17/22
to SonoBus Users
oopsie!  mono plug.  giggle giggle giggle giggle

what is the purpose of the app over the plug in?
can the app be used to say stream from my Apple Music?