Jamulus or sonobus server.

AndyMc Producer

Jan 2, 2022, 4:59:19 PM1/2/22
to SonoBus Users
Hiya Jesse, ya probs won't like this question :)
Could Sonobus connect to a Jamulus server or have a server as p2p isn't always the best method for a jam.
If all have good pings to each other its great but if not it isn't usable for jamming.
Some may be able to but I never find myself using it for jamming or see a lot of jams in there.
But if sonobus could have a server too it would populate both methods and allow more to jam on it.

I do use Sonobus though but only for 1v1 or a few  v 1.
A lot of peeps wanna run and connect, with out a server method to it makes a lot of jams un jammable.

Would be great to have the option for both ways. xx
also HNY. :)