SonoBus no longer working in Logic Pro or Garageband

Jim Amsden

Dec 20, 2023, 6:17:19 PM12/20/23
to SonoBus Users
SonoBus 1.7.2 works fine in Reaper, but in Logic Pro, the plugin is activated, and I can connect to a group. But there is no sound from anyone in the group. The group ping and latency calculations are updating, but the jitter buffer values are unchanging, the jitter buffer meters are not moving, and neither are the track audio meters. This use to work, maybe something changed?

Jim Amsden

Dec 21, 2023, 12:04:29 PM12/21/23
to SonoBus Users
Pilot error, I didn't remember that SonoBus cannot be placed in an audio track (that can be armed for recording), it needs to be a software instrument, aux or output track.

T.W. Day

Dec 21, 2023, 12:22:40 PM12/21/23
to SonoBus Users
Your error is my knowledge. I hadn't figured that out yet.