Sonobus Recording Question

26 vues

T.W. Day

non lue,
22 oct. 2022, 11:05:4522/10/2022
à SonoBus Users
Earlier this week, I had my 1st successful session with 3/5 of the group I've been playing with online for the past 3 years. We tried the recording function and it mostly did what I expected, although the "Send Multitrack" options seems to only be for monitoring, not recording. We've been using Jamkazam throughout the pandemic and while it sends compressed audio files, it does send/record individual instruments and microphones from each player. We discovered that if we all hit record we'll get our individual tracks which we could share on Dropbox or some other cloud storage tool. I am wondering if I am just missing something in our system setup?
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer
0 nouveau message