Multiple tracks routing question

Matthew Wood

Oct 24, 2022, 1:50:09 PM10/24/22
to SonoBus Users
Hi there,
I am using Pro Tools to record multiple connections, each on their on tracks with an single instantiation of SonoBus on each track.
The hope was to have the output of each connection be routed to record tracks, and the input of each track receive the output of every other track to hear as reference. Is there a way to prevent the input of each track to pass to the output ? I only want each remote connection to hear that input in their own monitor, and not have it pass to their output, as this creates feedback loops. Is this something that is possible with SonoBus? I haven't been able to create this setup, does it always pass the input monitor to the output?
Thank you so much for any help with this.
Matthew

Matthew Wood

Oct 27, 2022, 5:54:14 PM10/27/22
to SonoBus Users
Thank you to the two users that answered this directly to me, but unfortunately I can't seem to translate their answers to English and preserve the technical terms I am looking for in those answers.
Still looking for an answer if anyone else might know this one.
Thank you again!
MW