Totally headless SonoBus

monocularvision

Jun 5, 2022, 7:51:48 PM6/5/22
to SonoBus Users
I'm working on a project involving a Raspberry Pi Zero W acting as an audio gadget and I'm working on streaming any input using Sonobus. However, my image is Raspberry Lite (no UI) as I'm planning on this solution being completely headless. I've installed Sonobus using the provided instructions onto the Pi, but when I try to run sonobus on the command line, no matter what I do, I just get a Segmentation Fault. Is this because there has to be a graphical environment present? Is there anyway to run the program completely detached?