Input Channels Listed as 0ch on remote machine

Matthew Wood

Apr 16, 2024, 8:44:04 PMApr 16
to SonoBus Users
Two Macs, using version SonoBus 1.7.2
Connecting to a Private Group works, yet the input channels on the remote machine show as 0ch from the local machine.
Inputs on the local machine are configured correctly and seeing signal.
Remote machine sees 0ch, and also displays a slightly greyed out Mute button on the peer. Have included screenshots of both local and remote SonoBus apps.
Would love to hear the stereo audio I am sending on the local machine on the remote machine. Any thoughts as to why it is 0ch on the remote?
Thanks!
MW

Screen Shot 2024-04-16 at 5.39.04 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-04-16 at 5.38.36 PM.png

Jesse Chappell

Apr 16, 2024, 8:55:59 PMApr 16
to Matthew Wood, SonoBus Users
Please take another screenshot where the peer info rows are not minimized…. So we can see the bitrate bandwidth and latency info.

Double check that the sample rates on both ends are set to 48000…

Jesse

Matthew Wood

Apr 16, 2024, 9:14:15 PMApr 16
to SonoBus Users
Thank you for your reply.
Here are the updated screenshots.
Both machines are set to 48khz.
Thank you!
MWScreen Shot 2024-04-16 at 6.05.08 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-04-16 at 6.04.47 PM.png

Matthew Wood