Request: Official Android APK for side-loading

Mats Andersson

Jun 27, 2021, 12:29:46 AM6/27/21
to SonoBus Users

A relatively simple request: Not all Android phones are connected to the Google play store. In particular, Chinese phones are almost always connected to some local "equivalent". So could you make an official APK with every release? This is the only way that I can start testing IEM functionality with my Beijing based band.

Jesse Chappell

Jun 30, 2021, 11:56:57 AM6/30/21
to Mats Andersson, SonoBus Users
This is a good idea, thanks! For now, here is a link to the most
recent android APK:
https://sonobus.net/releases/sonobus-1.4.5b68-android.apk

Jesse

On Sun, Jun 27, 2021 at 12:29 AM Mats Andersson <mats...@gmail.com> wrote:

> A relatively simple request: Not all Android phones are connected to the Google play store. In particular, Chinese phones are almost always connected to some local "equivalent". So could you make an official APK with every release? This is the only way that I can start testing IEM functionality with my Beijing based band.

Aluizio Neto

Jun 30, 2021, 1:43:59 PM6/30/21
to Mats Andersson, SonoBus Users
On that, I believe Sonobus would be a perfect fit for the f-droid free
and open source application store (https://f-droid.org/).

Regards