MIDI or OSC with SonoBus

Aluizio Neto

Jun 17, 2021, 11:08:25 PM6/17/21
to sonobu...@googlegroups.com
Hi all.

Is it possible to send and receive MIDI and/or OSC data with SonoBus? I
would like to sync some events with other musicians (like triggering a
video or something like that).

Best regards,

Aluizio

Jesse Chappell

Jun 18, 2021, 12:14:31 AM6/18/21
to Aluizio Neto, sonobu...@googlegroups.com
No, not right now, but it’s been requested before and it will probably eventually be added…

jlc

Hans Leeuw

Dec 10, 2021, 9:40:07 AM12/10/21
to SonoBus Users
Hi Jesse,

Is there any advancement on this? A new use case came up. I want to incorporate Sonobus into a bigger system in which I use names and groups in an educational setting. It would be nice to be able to sync it with Sonobus. Whether it is OSC, MIDI or some other way to communicate with the Sonobus settings would be great. Where does Sonobus store its settings? Knowing that could be an answer to my next request...

And for remembering last features, could it be possible to remember the port last used for port forwarding in the app? I always forget which port it is or where I wrote it down or to set it when the connection fails... ;-)

Thanks in advance.

Best, Hans.