Sharing a success story

Robert Matheson

Jan 3, 2022, 12:35:33 PM1/3/22
to SonoBus Users
I just wanted to share a success story with SonoBus. I teach at Dixie State University in Utah, USA. I have tried many different approaches to audio routing in our electro-acoustic performance ensemble over the past six years from analog mixers (with 4 TRS lines going from each performer station to two mixers, lots of cabling) to NetJack, JackTrip, and other networked audio options. SonoBus with it's ease of use and stability has been so great for my students. I just want to thank Jesse for all of the work put into this project, not to mention previous work with SooperLooper. Here is a video of  my students performing a piece that combines networked sequencing in Pure Data with Ableton Live. SonoBus is running as a plugin on all computers with a "host" computer adding EQ and effects before running audio to the house system:
Best,
Robert