Sonobus for IOS either failing to connect or simply crashing when connecting through tailscale.

1 view

Aman Singer

Jul 14, 2024, 10:39:20 AM (3 days ago) Jul 14
to SonoBus Users

Hi all,

I've been using Sonobus on IOS for some years now and recently tried to use it through tailscale. Oddly, it sometimes doesn't connect at all and sometimes simply quits and puts me back on the home screen. I would have thought this was a tailscale issue, but the crashing of Sonobus itself seems to show there's something up with the way it's trying to connect. The connection server is a tailscale IP, as are all the members of the group. The direct connect has the same issue, and possibly has a bit more crashing rather than failing to connect. I should mention that I have VoiceOver on. What's the best way to diagnose this problem, if I may ask?

Thanks,

Aman