Request: Automatically mute some user

Marcel Joustra

Feb 26, 2022, 6:58:44 AM2/26/22
to SonoBus Users
What a great piece of software! I'm using it in my radio network to let remote DJ's stream directly to the stream & transmitters..

My Question: we have two identical servers both connected with sonobus in the same group. THE backup server Is providing the same audio as the main server. On the main server i have to mute the backupserver and vice versa (on the backup server i have to mute the mainerver). Only the DJ who connects will sent audio. Works like a charm, but after every reboot sonobus has to be manually adjusted to mute the other server. Is there some way i can automate this?

regards,

marcel