When I create a private group, I have errors with others connecting particularly when they connect to different WiFis, but when the devices are on the same WiFi, it works,

14 views
Skip to first unread message

Foluso Ogunfile

unread,
Sep 27, 2026, 8:12:55 AM (10 days ago) Sep 27
to SonoBus Users
Thank you for this software. It has been very good and useful. 

When I connect to a private group and all devices are on the same WiFi, I have no issue, it works as expected. But when I connect to different WiFi, I have a message that reads " Could not connect with user, one or both of you may need to configure your internal firewall or network ro..."

I will need to be able to connect to private groups from different devices connected to different WiFi because the devices are going to be distant from one another.

Please, how can I solve this?

Thank you in advance.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages