Asia's Leading professional scissors manufacturer

Electrician Scissors With Crimper Made In Taiwan

May 12, 2024, 11:16:04 PMMay 12
to sonicp...@googlegroups.com

Dear purchasing manager,

Founded by industry veterans with over 40 years of experience, SHUNGWEI Industrial provides high quality operating and control elements to companies throughout Japan, China, Asia, Australia , Europe and the United States.

In addition to providing Electrician Scissors for industry such as: Kevlar Scissors, Aramid Fiber Scissors, Braided Fishing Line Scissors, Barber Scissors and Kitchen Scissors, we also offer customization service for buyers’ need.

We thank you for your support, and look forward to serving you in the future.

WEB: http://www.shungwei.com.tw

SHUNG WEI Industrial Co., Ltd.14, Lane 431, Hsi Chuan Rd. Yueh Mei Li, Homei, Chang Hua, Taiwan, R.O.C.
E-mail: tra...@shungwei.com.tw