Docker error

Suresh Vemula

May 23, 2024, 8:22:47 PMMay 23
to sonicp...@googlegroups.com
Hi team ,

I'm encountering the following error while adding topology:

"msg": "Error connecting: Error while fetching server API version: Not supported URL scheme http+docker"

Note: Most of us are experiencing a similar issue. The community discussion can be found here: https://github.com/docker/docker-py/issues/3256.

I've attempted some workarounds such as reverting to requests 2.31.0, but with no luck. It seems to be a bug in docker-py caused by a new release of the requests library.

topology:

"msg": "Error connecting: Error while fetching server API version: Not supported URL scheme http+docker"

I've attempted some workarounds such as reverting to requests 2.31.0, but with no luck. Please advise

Thanks & Regards,
Suresh vemula
+919966272304