Sonic Jenkens image access provides errors during login

niekva...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2021, 3:29:39 AM10/19/21
to sonicproject
Hi, we are trying to access the pre-build images via the website by clicking on the url
for one of the switches on page:

This will redirect to a Jenkens page via a github share aproval accept:

Once accepted the  follow error appaears:

Access Denied

<user> is missing the Overall/Read permission

Not sure if this is the right way , so please accept my apology if not the right place

Niek van der Ven

KVS, Kannan

Oct 19, 2021, 3:39:16 AM10/19/21
to niekva...@gmail.com, sonicproject

Hi,

This has been communicated few times in the group.

  1. Find the images at https://sonic-build.azurewebsites.net/ui/sonic/pipelines [sonic-build.azurewebsites.net].
  2. Or, you can use the unofficial page https://sonic.software/ [sonic.software]
  3. Or, wait for documentation team to finalize the webpage that is under review.

Regards,

Kannan.KVS

Hi, we are trying to access the pre-build images via the website by clicking on the url

for one of the switches on page:

This will redirect to a Jenkens page via a github share aproval accept:

Once accepted the  follow error appaears:

Access Denied

<user> is missing the Overall/Read permission

Not sure if this is the right way , so please accept my apology if not the right place

Niek van der Ven

Internal Use - Confidential