PRs checkers fails due to Marvell build failure

Liat Grozovik

Jan 1, 2022, 4:24:03 AM1/1/22
to sonicp...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Marvell team, as I am not sure who to contact I am using this mail address. Sorry for the large forum.

Many of the master PRs are failing due to Marvell build failure thus most of the recent PRs cannot complete the checkers and  cannot be merged
I assume the same problem is also on 202111.

Following some debug done with various community members it seems the reason is missing functionality on marvel sai

For example

Cannot find the symbol sai_query_stats_capability in /usr/lib/libsai.so.

wget https://github.com/Marvell-switching/sonic-marvell-binaries/raw/master/armhf/sai-plugin/mrvllibsai_armhf_1.8.1-1.deb

sudo dpkg -i mrvllibsai_armhf_1.8.1-1.deb

ubuntu@1b0c335ca4f3:~/test$ dpkg -L mrvllibsai | grep saiobject.h

/usr/include/sai/saiobject.h

ubuntu@1b0c335ca4f3:~/test$ grep sai_query  /usr/include/sai/saiobject.h

sai_status_t sai_query_attribute_capability(

sai_status_t sai_query_attribute_enum_values_capability(

sai_status_t sai_query_stats_capability(

ubuntu@1b0c335ca4f3:~/test$ nm -gD /usr/lib/libsai.so  | grep sai_query

0042bbc4 T sai_query_attribute_capability

0042bbbc T sai_query_attribute_enum_values_capability

Can you please suggest how to overcome it?
If this cannot be fixed asap I think we should disable Marvell build on master and 202111 until issue is fixed.

Appreciate your support and Happy new year.

Liat Grozovik
Get Outlook for iOS

Rajkumar P R

Jan 10, 2022, 12:06:11 AM1/10/22
to Liat Grozovik, sonicp...@googlegroups.com

Hi Liat

We are aware of the build failure, we are working on a resolution for it at this time. It looks like the checker has been skipped in the latest PRs.

Thanks.