Building Sonic VS image with latest FRR

isabell...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2022, 5:30:12 PM12/13/22
to sonicproject
Hello,

I'm looking to understand the best way to build a Sonic vs image (via PR) with an updated version of FRR - to test a feature I've added to FRRouting/frr master.

So far I have tried updating sonic-frr with a patch:

As well as updating .gitmodules and sonic-frr to point at my fork:

[Test][FRR] Update gitmodule and sonic-frr to point at fork by isabelladeleon12 · Pull Request #13043 · sonic-net/sonic-buildimage (github.com)

Neither approach has resulted in a successful Sonic vs build - could I get some pointers here?

Thanks,
Isabella

wei zhao

Mar 5, 2023, 8:21:19 PM3/5/23