SONiC-DASH Subgroup Announcement

Kristina Moore

Oct 7, 2021, 2:17:46 AM10/7/21
to sonicp...@googlegroups.com, Xin Liu (CLOUD), Yanzhao Zhang, Anshu Verma

Hello Community –

We would like to announce a new SONiC-DASH subgroup has been created (DASH = Disaggregated APIs for SONiC Hosts).  We are excited to invite participants to collaborate and contribute to the process.

The content is evolving, in draft, and we expect changes can (and will) be made based upon your comments.

To read more about SONiC-DASH, please see this announcement on LinkedIn.

Subgroup Alias/group to join: sonic...@googlegroups.com & https://groups.google.com/g/sonic-dash

GitHub Repo https://github.com/Azure/DASH - have a look around 😊

Initially, discussions will be held via the subgroup, with Community Meetings scheduled at a future date.

We are looking forward to your participation!

Thank You,

Kristina Moore

Principal PM, Azure Core – DASH

Phone 425-722-7720  Cell 425-876-2040

Email kri...@microsoft.com

One Microsoft Way  Redmond, WA 98052

Title: LinkedIn - Description: image of LinkedIn iconTitle: Twitter - Description: image of Twitter icon

Yanzhao Zhang

Oct 7, 2021, 2:59:48 AM10/7/21
to Kristina Moore, sonicp...@googlegroups.com, Xin Liu (CLOUD), Anshu Verma

Welcome DASH subgroup and expand SONiC to broader user cases.

Yours sincerely

Yanzhao Zhang | He/Him

Email: yanz...@microsoft.com