SONiC-DASH-Test-Workgroup Announcement

Kristina Moore

Oct 14, 2021, 1:55:30 AM10/14/21
to sonicp...@googlegroups.com, sonic...@googlegroups.com

Hello SONiC-DASH and SONiC Project Communities –

As mentioned earlier today, we’ve created a subgroup specific to testing; the SONiC-DASH-Test-Workgroup is live for signup and discussion.  (You may recall from our prior announcement email last week, DASH = Disaggregated APIs for SONiC Hosts).  This workgroup will be a collaborative space for discussion and contributions around testing, test documentation, framework, creation, automation, improvement, and additional ideas put forth for thought.  The content is expected to evolve and iterate based upon your comments.

SONiC-DASH-Test-Workgroup email Alias/Workgroup to join: sonic-dash-t...@googlegroups.com & https://groups.google.com/g/sonic-dash-test-workgroup

GitHub Repo https://github.com/Azure/DASH - have a look around 😊

Initially, discussions will be held via the subgroup, with Community Meetings scheduled at a future date.

To read more about SONiC-DASH overall, please see this announcement on LinkedIn.

We are looking forward to your participation!

Thank You,

Kristina Moore

Principal PM, Azure Core – DASH

Phone 425-722-7720  Cell 425-876-2040

Email kri...@microsoft.com

One Microsoft Way  Redmond, WA 98052

Title: LinkedIn - Description: image of LinkedIn iconTitle: Twitter - Description: image of Twitter icon