The listening port for syncd is in conflict with the port used by bfshell.

everone

Oct 6, 2023, 5:43:44 AM10/6/23
to sonicproject
When I send the p4 program down the switch and start the bfshell process, when I go to start rpc, it prompts "Starting BF-PLATFORM RPC server on port 9095"", which indicates that it has a port conflict with the docker-syncd-bfn-rpc:latest container that was created with docker-syncd-bfn-rpc:latest as a mirror. This indicates a port conflict with the syncd container created with docker-syncd-bfn-rpc:latest as the image, both of which occupy port 9095.

How do I change the port that syncd listens on to change it from 9095 to something else to resolve the port conflict between the two?
Message has been deleted