Download Binary Images

حسین بیگی

Sep 11, 2021, 1:48:23 AM9/11/21
to sonicproject
Hello

I want to download Sonic binaries from the address below.

But it is not possible to download and I get an Access Denied error (The Attached pictures)
How can I use these links? Is there a way to download these binaries?

Screenshot from 2021-09-11 10-15-00.pngScreenshot from 2021-09-11 10-13-29.png

Adam Gray

Sep 13, 2021, 4:40:17 PM9/13/21
to sonicproject
I am seeing the same issue. Looks like a permissions error in downloading the current sonic bin files.

Christian Svensson

Sep 13, 2021, 4:57:40 PM9/13/21
to sonicproject
Hi,

The Jenkins instance have not had current SONiC images for quite some time. The only thing that has changed is that the old Jenkins server has been retired as I understand it.

You can either use the official https://sonic-build.azurewebsites.net/ or the unofficial https://sonic.software/ to find the latest images.

Adam Gray

Sep 13, 2021, 8:53:51 PM9/13/21
to sonicproject
It seems like the docs need some work. Supported Devices and Platforms · Azure/SONiC Wiki (github.com)

KVS, Kannan

Sep 14, 2021, 12:31:16 AM9/14/21
to Adam Gray, sonicproject

SONiC documentation team is working to create a new page for all images as well as to update the Supported Devices and Platforms · Azure/SONiC Wiki (github.com) [github.com]

We will keep the group posted once it is available.

It seems like the docs need some work. Supported Devices and Platforms · Azure/SONiC Wiki (github.com) [github.com]

You can either use the official https://sonic-build.azurewebsites.net/ [sonic-build.azurewebsites.net] or the unofficial https://sonic.software/ [sonic.software] to find the latest images.

On Friday, September 10, 2021 at 10:48:23 PM UTC-7 حسین بیگی wrote:

Hello

I want to download Sonic binaries from the address below.

But it is not possible to download and I get an Access Denied error (The Attached pictures)

How can I use these links? Is there a way to download these binaries?

Internal Use - Confidential