Need help diagnose problem with dhcp_relay

Johnny Wong

Apr 28, 2024, 3:39:29 PMApr 28
to sonicproject
I have dhcp_relay running on the DX010.  202311

I have the dhcp server on Vlan253.  I have several other Vlans.  But thus far only Vlan53 is getting IPs.

I am not sure how to "debug" the issue, also not sure if I should bring this up in GitHub.

Here is what I have trying to diagnose why it's not going to Vlan110:
Screenshot 2024-04-28 142603.png
Screenshot 2024-04-28 142737.png
Screenshot 2024-04-28 143433.png
Here is the DHCP Server on 10.0.253.254 running ISC-DHCP:
Screenshot 2024-04-28 142920.png

Like I said, the DHCP server is on Vlan253 (10.0.253.254), it is only serving ONE Vlan only and that is Vlan53 (10.3.53.0/24)

Oh and if I do put in an IP on the host within the IP range it will communicate without  problem.  This is why I think it's a problem with the dhcp_relay on SONiC.  I could be wrong too.